Friday, July 29, 2011

Im so Geeked for pre season

   By. Damon Gibson

As a former collegiate player @ the St Augustine's College I want to personally say I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NFL PRESEASON BEGINS....this is the opportunity all athletes dream of the opportunity to compete to play in the NFL...if you’re a free agent on a team that just went through the FREE AGENCEY MIX UP you should be GEEKED for a lack of a better term...Right now in camps it’s a even playing field this is just like little league all over..No contact from coaches or anybody from the organization you may have been a part of...Now it simply boils down to who is the best man that can win me a football game through the pre season, and that's who I'm going with WEEK ONE. So in my opinion do not be surprised if you see some mixed up lineups in the preseason almost to the point where viewers will start to think the COMMISH is losing his mind, don't be alarmed it’s just because of the NFL LOCKOUT... But as an analyst I'm excited about this season different faces NEW PLACES...we will see some interesting battles this season just off the strength of free agencies...ALTHOUGH there is a lot of football left to be played but like I said IM SO GEEKED FOR THE PRE SEASON....

1 comment: